So reports the WaPo. Question: how many months? Past July 2011? Will that be long enough?
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- The NY Times on The Heart of Allawi’s Win
- Avigdor Lieberman on East Jerusalem construction
- The Implications of Iraq's Election Results
- Petraeus climbs down, and the US antes up
- Condi Rice: "We didn't know what we were doing"
- More on the Taliban's persistence in Helmand
- The Afghan tar baby?
- Can Obama Stand Firm against Netanyahu this time?
- Iraq War Triumphalism Ignores a Key Matter: Dead C...
- Reagan on the $50 bill?!
- Biden condemns Israel's plans to build housing in ...
- Netanyahu stakes a claim to Jordan Valley
- New Afghan Chief in Marja Has Criminal Record [?!]...
- Ahmadinejad: 9-11 a Fabrication
- "Iraqcracy" - like Tammany Hall, Daley's Chicago?
- Iraq's elections: coming none too soon?
- Operation Moshtarak was for show
- US Marines will stay in Marja for months
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (440)