Interesting piece in the WaPo this morning describes how the Taliban can use the corrupted recent elections against the Karzai government, and - by association - the US military effort.
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- ► 2010 (305)
- Iran, the US, and China
- more fear-mongering on Iran in the NYT op-eds
- On bombing Iran: the usual suspects are weighing i...
- Gideon Levy on Netanyahu's UN speech
- David Brooks using Obama's words against him to st...
- More pressure on Iran - and more scare-mongering
- Can the Taliban be defeated militarily?
- Obama leap-frogs the settlement freeze
- More tough-guy nonsense from Thomas Friedman
- The Afghan graveyard: America's turn?
- Israel "Vindicated" in Gaza?!
- Seven Days in May Redux? Or, Truman v. MacArthur?
- The McChrystal report: Now it hits the fan
- Upcoming meeting among Obama, Netanyahu, and Abbas...
- Desecration of Arab history
- Some sage counsel from Zbig Brzezinski
- How the Taliban capitalize on the corrupted Afghan...
- Obama widens the Hamas-Fatah-PA Divide - and trash...
- Obama's missile-shield backtrack
- The US's Shameful Response to the Goldstone Report...
- Afghanistan Debate is Surging, as is Israel's Ange...
- McChrystal: No significant al-Qaeda presence in Af...
- Graham, Lieberman, and McCain: The US must "prevai...
- Republicans Have Some Explaining to do
- US Embassy Guards at Kabul "Gone Wild"
- Bring in the "Contractors": How to "Lose" in Afgha...
- ▼ September (26)