Israeli Army Reports Possible Soldier Abduction - NYTimes.com
This is not good. It can - and will - be used as provocation and as pretext for the Israelis to clamp down, and to pressure Mahmoud Abbas to do something just after the Fatah convention, where the legitimacy of armed resistance was re-affirmed.
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- ► 2010 (305)
- Anthony Cordesman on "How to Lose" in Afghanistan
- Zionist Racism in Jerusalem
- Iraqi MiGs found in Serbia
- US "Strategic Communication" - Put up, or Shut up
- Congressional Republicans Raise Prospect of 'Revol...
- The reported deal between Obama and Netanyahu is a...
- Obama's Next Move in Afghanistan
- Why Israel will thwart Obama on settlements
- The Death of Abdul-Aziz al-Hakim - and Iraq's Futu...
- Another blow to US Big Oil?
- Getting that Vietnam feeling?
- Iraq: "The Insurgency is not Over"
- Afghanistan's Elections: Was There Really Much Poi...
- The Shoes I Don't Want to be in? . . .
- Michigan Republicans and CIA-bought Mercenaries
- A Tom Delay Moment from Slate mag.
- Another Setback for Iraq's Democracy
- Obama Defends Strategy in Afghanistan
- Is Obama Throwing the Palestinians under the Bus?
- Israeli Army Reports Possible Soldier Abduction
- Dick Cheney, Boy George's Historian
- The Patience of Iraq's Shii: Can It Last?
- Surging US Troops into the Afghan Black Hole
- General McChrystal Consults Historian about Vietna...
- Pakistani Taliban leader killed?
- Eric Cantor and Palestinian Dispossession
- Sanctions on Israel?
- As Israel Dispossesses West Bank Arabs, AIPAC Slam...
- More bad news on the "peace process" front
- Ahmad Chalabi Back in the Mix
- The Conundrum of Afghanistan Poppy Production
- Is Thomas Friedman a Self-Hating Jew?
- ▼ August (32)