Hello JohnI have posted a 360 degree panorama from Juhor ad-Dik one of the farming villages in Gaza destroyed by the IDF.Why did Israel destroy a Gaza Farming Village including Olive Trees which were the living of these innocent farmers.Quote from New York Times: JUHR EL DIK, Gaza — When the Assi brothers returned to their village, most of it was missing. Their house was flattened, and their olive groves crushed. The only thing left standing was a single almond tree.Of all the areas hit in Israel’s military campaign, Juhr el Dik, a farming village on Gaza’s eastern border, hadmore than its share of loss. In its center is now a giant swath of destruction where about 40 houses once stood.
“It’s an earthquake,” said Salim Abu Ayadah, the mayor of the town, whose house was among those destroyed. “When I saw it, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I couldn’t walk.”Best RegardsHans Nyberg
Saturday, February 21, 2009
A 360 degree panorama from one of the farming villages in Gaza destroyed by the IDF.
I'm truly fortunate that some very talented and committed people noted something I wrote and have gotten in touch with some work of their own. I'm still shaking my head after seeing this incredible panoramic shot by Hans Nyberg.
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- ► 2010 (305)
- How the Withdrawal from Iraq will happen
- Obama Ending US "Combat Mission" in Iraq by Aug. 2...
- Juan Cole on the "Taliban"
- Important new poll of Muslim public opinion
- The Sliming of Charles Freeman
- The dilemma of oil prices for US "success"
- Fox News' concern about reported appointment of Ch...
- Playing with fire in Pakistan
- Juan Cole on the Netanyahu government
- A 360 degree panorama from one of the farming vill...
- Website of extraordinary art and images of Gaza
- A new blog on human rights: "Israel's Back Yard"
- Iraqi PM, anti-U.S. group reach local alliance dea...
- The Madonna of the neocon set
- The US and Pakistan - A vicious game
- Iran in 'backroom offers' to West
- Netanyahu's predicament grows
- David Corn on Obama's Afghanistan problem
- The campaign to re-create Avigdor Lieberman is und...
- A possibly ominous force emerging in Iraq's Shiite...
- More Krauthammer policy wisdom
- Israel's new government taking shape?
- Afghanistan: the Escalation is under way
- Obama to send 17,000 more US troops to Afghanistan...
- Is there a way forward in Afghanistan and Pakistan...
- IDF war crimes in Gaza, and US crimes in Iraq
- Krauthammer on America's '"miracle in the Middle E...
- Obama officials despair as poll outcome puts focus...
- Avigdor Lieberman: I prefer rightist coalition
- Obama and Israel's nuclear arsenal
- Anne Applebaum on building the Afghan military
- Tom Friedman's inspection tour in Jenin
- Gaza's reconstruction is going nowhere
- Preparing the ground for the body-bags to come
- Obama's closing window of opportunity
- Netanyahu, Lieberman, and the Seeds of Israel's Pa...
- Israel to Obama: Get Iran to blink, or . . .
- Hamas' popularity has surged - they're there to st...
- The horrific rise of Avigdor Lieberman
- Religious groups are ‘penetrating’ Israeli army
- A new nationalist current in Iraq?
- Kyrgyzstan Threatens To Close U.S. Base
- The growing mutual isolation of Israelis and Pales...
- An Initial Take on the Iraqi Provincial Elections
- Frightening development in lead-up to Israeli's el...
- ▼ February (45)