This act by my country's legislature shames me as an American. . . . and Abe Foxman has the chutzpah to call upon Richard Goldstone to repudiate his report.
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- ► 2010 (305)
- Setback for Sunni-Shii Reconciliation in Iraq
- Ratcheting Up the Pressure on Iran
- Netanyahu's "settlement freeze"
- Obama's Mega-Crapshoot
- Hillary and warlord Dostum party together
- Odierno says Al-Qaeda in Iraq now More Iraqi
- Plan for Expanded Jewish Settlement in Jerusalem "...
- Have the UN Security Council Declare a Palestinian...
- A Problem with Iraq's New Elections Law
- The Wall Street Journal's Sliming of Two Superb Ar...
- An Offer from Turkey - a Dilemma for the West?
- The Ever-Mounting Human Cost of Our Wars
- Well, call me a terrorist
- How the U.S. Funds the Taliban
- Peter Galbraith's conflict of interest in Iraqi Ku...
- Predictable cheer-leading from Bush's former speec...
- David Brooks' myopia on the Ft. Hood shootings
- More on the Ft Hood shooting and the American resp...
- The inner conflicts of the Fort Hood shooter
- General Casey backs Afghanistan Surge
- The Approaching "Surge" in Afghanistan?
- Big oil's foot is now in Iraq's door. Now what?
- Horror at Fort Hood Inspires Horribly Predictable ...
- The "Peace Process" - from "Yes We Can" to "No I W...
- House of Representatives condemns Goldstone report...
- Thomas Friedman on America's mercenaries
- Today's WTF moment
- Hillary's pitiful damage control
- US occupation soldiers - from Cheesecake to Gung-h...
- On Israel's "unprecedented" concessions: Hillary n...
- ▼ November (30)