From M. J. Rosenberg - a commentator who professes a love for Israel as Israel was originally meant to be (which is not what it has now become; see Gershom Gorenberg's just released book - ) comes today an exhortation that we honor American veterans on this Veterans' Day by rejecting the continuing calls to go to war with Iran.
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- Hillary's Chutzpah: lectures Pakistan for no-show...
- America as Middle East's Wallflower
- The New "Arab Awakening"
- The Things That Wouldn't Leave
- Bibi Smooches Abbas!
- A Visit to Hebron
- Assad on the Outs with the Arab League. Now What?
- Isolating Syria: Be Careful What You Wish For
- On This Veteran's Day -- WAKE UP, AMERICA!
- The US's "Clean" Exit from Iraq
- Stephen Walt on the "Special Relationship"
- OOOPS! Kuwait: No plans to host more US troops
- Iran's Growing Influence in Iraq
- Priceless Comment on Israel's Blockade of Gaza
- Richard Goldstone's Latest Climbdown: No Apartheid...
- More "Terrorists" Killed by US Joystick Aces
- Would Obama Attack Iran?
- Impending Israeli Attack on Iran?
- Israel and the US Congress: Funny If It Wasn't So ...
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2010 (305)
- ► 2009 (440)