In today's NY Times, a moving account from an Egyptian novelist, Mansoura Ez-Eldin, that reflects the breadth of support for the demonstrators.
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- Personal account of a Cairo demonstrator
- Egypt's Next Strongman?
- US demands release of diplomat in Pakistan
- What Should US Do as Egypt Struggles?
- The US Has Lost Lebanon. Now What?
- As Egypt and Yemen Erupt, and Tunisia Reorganizes,...
- Egypt's Pro-Democracy Leader on Hillary Clinton
- Egypt's Protests. What's Next?
- US Middle East Policy is Stuck
- The Futility of the US Military Effort in Afghanis...
- WaPo Editors Call for US Democracy Support in Tuni...
- Robert Kaplan: Autocrats, not Democracy, Suit Amer...
- Pro-Israeli Group Offers Maps for Palestinian Stat...
- Bad News for US "interests" in Iraq - and the Midd...
- The Upsides to Ms. Palin's Post-Loughner Video?
- Yes, Words Do Matter
- Palin: Journalists' "Blood Libel"?!
- Baghdad's Bustling "New" Economy
- On Muqtada's Return to Iraq
- Hillary Clinton on a Nuke-Free Middle East
- Pakistan's Future after the Assassination of Salma...
- Muqtada serves notice to Maliki
- McCain calls out Tom Friedman
- Netanyahu Wants Obama to Release Israeli Spy Jonat...
- Lindsey Graham's Colossally Bad Idea
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2010 (305)
- ► 2009 (440)