Almost fell off my chair when I read this. Palin is hopeless, absolutely hopeless - a huge, terrible joke played by John McCain on the American people. And it's even scarier that she evidently has no advisors educated enough to steer her away from using the term "blood libel" so casually. She better not be planning any trips to Israel soon . . .
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- Personal account of a Cairo demonstrator
- Egypt's Next Strongman?
- US demands release of diplomat in Pakistan
- What Should US Do as Egypt Struggles?
- The US Has Lost Lebanon. Now What?
- As Egypt and Yemen Erupt, and Tunisia Reorganizes,...
- Egypt's Pro-Democracy Leader on Hillary Clinton
- Egypt's Protests. What's Next?
- US Middle East Policy is Stuck
- The Futility of the US Military Effort in Afghanis...
- WaPo Editors Call for US Democracy Support in Tuni...
- Robert Kaplan: Autocrats, not Democracy, Suit Amer...
- Pro-Israeli Group Offers Maps for Palestinian Stat...
- Bad News for US "interests" in Iraq - and the Midd...
- The Upsides to Ms. Palin's Post-Loughner Video?
- Yes, Words Do Matter
- Palin: Journalists' "Blood Libel"?!
- Baghdad's Bustling "New" Economy
- On Muqtada's Return to Iraq
- Hillary Clinton on a Nuke-Free Middle East
- Pakistan's Future after the Assassination of Salma...
- Muqtada serves notice to Maliki
- McCain calls out Tom Friedman
- Netanyahu Wants Obama to Release Israeli Spy Jonat...
- Lindsey Graham's Colossally Bad Idea
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2010 (305)
- ► 2009 (440)