Evil twins, separated at birth . . . . thusly, does Rep. Gary Ackerman characterize North Korea and Iran. And this from the current chair of the subcommittee on the Middle East and Asia . . .
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- US Concern over Pakistani Militants' Disappearance...
- Is Israel a Racist Country
- On Iraq's New Government
- Geert Wilders' support for Israel's Colonization o...
- Invitation to a Coup - or a Revolution - in Pakist...
- Wonderful Discussion of Zionism and the Right to ...
- With Dubya's Compliments
- Israel never really wanted peace
- The Demise of the "Peace Process"
- Don't-Sell-to-the Arabs Controversy
- Explosive New Report on US-Nazi-Arab-Holocaust Lin...
- Hillary Clinton's "Outreach to Iran"
- Obama Caves to Bibi; Cue the Grown-ups
- Maliki's "de-Baathification" of Iraq's Security an...
- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Carmel forest fire as God's pu...
- A Providential Wake-up Call for Israel?
- David Ignatius "Droning On" . . .
- From Axis of Evil to the Evil Twins
- Obama's Naivete
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2009 (440)