Dear Tea Partier: I just want to make sure I understand your anger. So hear me out.
You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.
You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate energy policy.
You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative got outed by the VP.
You didn't get mad when the Patriot Act got passed and took away your liberties.
You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.
You didn't get mad when we spent over 600 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.
You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars just disappeared in Iraq.
You didn't get mad when you saw the Abu Grahib photos.
You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.
You didn't get mad when the national debt doubled under the previous President from $5.674 trillion to $10.024 trillion.
You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans and the President lied about it.
You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.
You didn't get mad when we let a major US city drown!
So let me understand this: You finally got mad when................
When the government decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick.
Yes! Illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all ok with you, but helping other Americans... well that makes you mad!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Dear Tea Partier: You're angry because . . .?
Sharing something that a good friend shared with me . . .
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- Four more years in Afghanistan?
- Dear Tea Partier: You're angry because . . .?
- What Obama is up against . .
- The US's Desperation in Iraq is showing
- Sunni distrust of Shii army in Iraq
- Is the Mahdi Army about to re-emerge in Iraq?
- The Experience of Combat: Sacrifice and Meaning
- "We’re going to break the Americans’ teeth.”
- A New Middle East War on the Horizon?
- reBlog from voices.washingtonpost.com: A century o...
- Will the US Intervention in Afghanistan prove to h...
- McCain urges unilateral action on Iran
- Palin and Newt on Obama's Nuclear Posture Review
- Nuclear proliferation: serious discussion "too pol...
- The US's Hopeless Situation in Afghanistan
- Car bombs kill at least 30 in Baghdad
- India rebuffs US call to shun Iran gas talks
- The US and Democracy in the Middle East
- A National Unity Government in Iraq?
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2009 (440)