"If I were in charge, we'd be interrogating him. And we'd interrogate him and interrogate him and interrogate him...and then we'd shoot him in the head."
-- Glenn Beck on Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, recently captured in Pakistan
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- Disappointed again by a fellow Kentuckian [Sen. Ji...
- Iran trying to influence Iraq vote [the horror, th...
- Winning those hearts and minds in Afghanistan
- Passing of a tremendous man
- Muslim heaven/Christian heaven?
- As civilian deaths rise, NATO says, 'Sorry.'
- NATO airstrike, dead civilians - but it's "worth t...
- Cheney's and Yoo's torture stances - rejected by ...
- Major setback for US public diplomacy
- When I'm ashamed to be a Kentuckian
- US troops need more air support(?)
- Texans, Evolution, and the Flintstones
- Glenn Beck on Mullah Baradar
- Is the Israeli leadership losing its mind?
- Taliban's No. 2 Commander Captured
- The New ISAF mantra
- Firefight in Afghanistan
- Democracy, Iraq-style
- Thomas Friedman's Selective Historical Remembrance...
- "I believe that democracy in Iraq is committing su...
- Attack on Taliban Stronghold Begins. Caveat lecto...
- Can there be much hope for the civilians of Marjah...
- The Marines and Civilian Safety in Helmand Battle
- One step closer to a new war?
- Mossad assassination of Hamas official in Dubai
- Sounding the alarm on an impending war with Iran
- Bushama's Never-Ending Wars
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2009 (440)