Monday, October 6, 2008
On that flow of global wealth eastward
I noted in my preceding post that global wealth was moving eastward, especially to the oil-producing states. The LA Times today runs a story on that very theme. And as the author points out, we're no longer talking about oil-rich playboys buying shiny new toys.
- ► 2012 (165)
- ► 2011 (339)
- ► 2010 (305)
- ► 2009 (440)
- McCain-Palin and the Slander of Rashid Khalidi
- On the US Raid into Syria
- Bad News for Middle East Peace Prospects
- Looming crisis in Israeli politics
- Racism, Xenophobia, and Fear-mongering in the McCa...
- The US military's ongoing "collateral damage"
- On that flow of global wealth eastward
- Iraqi detainees and the US's need for good will
- ▼ October (8)